Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm not at work but Patrick is

Day three of no work for me, and I have to say, I could get used to this. I didn't sleep quite so late today; got up around 9:30. Patrick had to go in to work today and move some computers from one library to another, but we had plans with some friends of ours to take them to La Casita Mexicana for lunch, so after visiting the Woodcrest and Compton libraries, he met us out there at 2.

Lunch was awesome, as expected, our friends liked it, and as Patrick drove away (I took our friends home to North Long Beach), I thought, damn, I am so sorry he has to go to work. Sucker!

Then I came home, decided to put some shorts on, and take a book out to the backyard and read.

It's a lovely day, seriously. I need to go do that right now.

Tomorrow I'll do the laundry and clean. Today I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment