Sunday, June 22, 2008

Hot, hot, hot

Without making too big of a deal about it, I just need to state for the record that it's very fucking hot in LA right now and has been for I believe five days. The lady on the radio told me that it's going to be this hot right up through Thursday. I'm just sharing with you my information, in case you, you know, don't have access to the radio yourselves.

...

Yesterday I went to a wedding. My friend Diana got married - I used to work with her at Rizzoli Santa Monica. She introduced me to her current boss as her old boss. I think maybe her dress was too tight or she was too hot, because I don't recall ever being Diana's boss. Yes, I was an assistant manager and she was a "key holder" but wow, if I ever gave her instructions or tasks or did anything "boss like" in her presence or directed at her, I would be very, very surprised indeed.

Anyway, it was an interesting wedding, and very nice to see her so happy, and really great to see all our old co-workers in one place.

Here's a photo.
















Tomorrow I'm joining a gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment