Saturday, May 28, 2011

Snug Tuck Pillow = Possible Fail (Updated)

Update (Monday, May 30, 2011):

Sunday morning, early, I received an email from the lady making my pillow. She wrote to let me know that the fabric I had chosen was out of stock (this is the same thing the women in the forum I read had to say as well, but I'm just telling you that it's the same story, I'm not drawing any conclusions. Really. I'm not) but that it would be in on Tuesday; would I like her to wait, or go ahead with another, similar fabric? I wrote back (because I was up with the baby and had my phone handy) that she could wait until Tuesday, and if the fabric I requested was available, please use that, and if not, go ahead with the other. So. We wait and see. I'm sort of holding my breath here. I really want my pillow!

Original post (Saturday, May 28, 2011):

Dammit! I got all excited and ordered this seemingly totally rad solution to our co-sleeping situation... and the darn thing is MIA. I ordered it on the 12th, and the website says it should ship 8-12 business days after your order is placed.

It's been just about that, and here I thought I was being patient, when really, it appears that most people wait a lot longer, and I probably will too. I found some people online with not a lot of good things to say about the Snug Tuck Pillow People Customer Service Experience. Apparently the company has a hard time keeping up with demand. Other than the initial confirmation of my order, I haven't heard from them, and there has been nothing to indicate that there's a problem.

I'll keep waiting, I guess, but I was pretty excited about trying this out. Now I'm starting to wonder. The thing was not cheap, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment