Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Live blogging the DWTS results show?

7:57 p.m. No idea if this will be a success but I thought I'd give live blogging a shot. This idea will be complicated by the fact that I'm making dinner (rice and some kind of yummy Indian dish that comes in a little bag that I just have to microwave. I know it doesn't sound appetizing but it really is). My rice is simmering now, it has about 13 more minutes to go. I only hope the commercials and my dinner are well-matched.

7:58 p.m. Man am I hungry.

8:00 p.m. Jesus that theme song is cheesy. But Jennifer Grey sure lucked out with her partner, didn't she. Check it out, it's that dude who hosts this show. He's telling us what to expect. Wait, is this a two hour show again? What?

I'm not impressed with Audrina Patridge. For one thing, who the hell is she? And why is she dancing again? I thought this was the results show? I"m confused. Is it that she can't do a full split or does she want it to look like? I remember from last night it looked the same way. I do like her yellow outfit but not her wacked out hairdo.

Oh, okay, I'm stupid. I get it now. They're showing last night's show again? Oh, highlights. OK, then.

Hey, that means I get to eat.

See you in a bit.

8:58 p.m. Hey, you know what? I ate my dinner, which was delicioius, went away and watched a "Chopped" rerun, fooled around on Facebook for awhile, and now I could care less about live blogging. That's the way things go, sometimes. Right now I'd rather go have a cookie for dessert, and relax.

Enjoy the results show. I voted for Margaret Cho and Jennifer Grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment