Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Me me!

Haven't done one of these in a while. Sometimes they're fun. We'll see if now is one of those times. Got this one from the same place as usual. Click on the title of this post if you're interested.

1. What time did you get up this morning?
I got up to pee at 2:30, 3:30, and 4:30, but I didn't actually get out of bed until 5:20 a.m.

2. How do you like your steak?
Medium rare. Pink, but not cold. And I very rarely eat steak.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Dude, I don't even know. Iron Man 2?

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Parenthood. But I totally miss "The West Wing."

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Closer to Culver City/Santa Monica/Venice.

6. What did you have for breakfast?
Crackers, an orange, and an apple.

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Mexican.

8. What foods do you dislike?
Olives. Japanese pears. Swap meet churros.

9. Favorite place to eat?
Enrique's, La Casita Mexicana.

10. Favorite dressing?
Green goddess, creamy cucumber, Thousand Island

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
2004 Honda Accord

12. What are your favorite clothes?
Floppy, worn in comfy jeans, a black v-neck sweater or turtleneck.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Hawaii, France, Greece, Italy...

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Usually half full.

15. Where would you want to retire?
Why would I want to move from wherever I'm living when I get to that point?

16. Favorite time of day?
Quitting time?

No, seriously: favorite time of day: that time in the fall when we were in high school marching band, on a Friday night, lined up in the parking lot waiting to march out through the school campus and it wasn't dark yet and some kid named Doyle was warming up to perform "The Star Spangled Banner" with us. That is my favorite time of day.

17. Where were you born?
St. John's Hospital in Santa Monica.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
None, really, though I do get very invested in the Olympics.

19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
No one will tag me back because I don’t plan on tagging anyone. Tagging is so 2004.

20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
See #19

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
Yeah, whatever. Do it if you want to but I'm not gonna beg.

22. Bird watcher?
No, but when I drove to Wyoming from Utah with my friend Patty to go to our friend Rachel's wedding, Patty got very angry with me because I wouldn't let her take some unmarked road to go chasing after a spectacular bird she saw because I was afraid we'd (a) get lost (b) miss our plane and (c) get killed. She loves telling that story.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Not really either. I think I only like staying up late because going to bed at night sometimes feels like death to me. What? Too depressing?

24. Do you have any pets?
Yes! Franny, a fat black & white kitty with crooked facial markings and a big belly, and Dora, a scaredy cat black kitty with tiny feet and a swirly pig tail.

25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?
Hey, man, I'm having a baby!

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
I don't know, probably a teacher, or a race car driver.

27. What is your best childhood memory?
Hmmm. Lots of them. I was just reminding my brother the other day of how, the night before my first day of school (kindergarten?) he sat me down at the kitchen table and made me learn how to write (print) my name, because he said all kids should know that.

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Right now I'm a cat person but I love dogs too!

29. Are you married?
Yes, 12 years this past April!

30. Always wear your seat belt?
Oh, yeah.

31. Been in a car accident?
Just minor ones.

32. Any pet peeves?
My co-workers who clip their nails at their desks. I'm sure there are others but right now that one stands out the most.

33. Favorite pizza toppings?
Mushrooms, sausage, pineapple, fresh tomatoes.

34. Favorite flower?
You know, I really don't have a favorite flower. Is that weird?

35. Favorite ice cream?
Chocolate Malted Crunch, of course.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Fatburger

37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?
Okay, listen. I was a very immature driver. It took three tries.

38. From whom did you get your last email?
My friend Andrea.

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Crate & Barrel, J. Crew, Zappos

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Not really.

41. Like your job?
I like my boss, and most of my co-workers, but occasionally I get bored. Oops, maybe I shouldn't have admitted that.

42. Broccoli?
Sure.

43. What was your favorite vacation?
Trip to NY with my brother, and to Chicago with Patrick.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
Patrick!

45. What are you listening to right now?
Patrick is watching Countdown with Keith Olbermann.

46. What is your favorite color?
I like red, and blue, and orange, and green...

47. How many tattoos do you have?
Zero.

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
Hey! None!

49. What time did you finish this quiz?
9:00 p.m.

50. Coffee drinker?
Not now, but I like it once in awhile, with lots of real milk and sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment