Thursday, January 31, 2008

14 Things

I do have other things to write about but due to laziness coupled with sleepiness, I prefer instead to hit you with this list of things. Done first by Julie, as are all things worth doing (iPhone! Darn you!), on her blog.

1. Name your 2 favorite scrapbooking topics:
a. I do not have the patience nor the necessary creativity for scrapbooking.
b. See "a."

2. What are the 2 best places you've been to?
a. New York
b. Paris

3. Name 2 things you do every day:
a. Read something.
b. Eat something. Duh.

Oh, is that not what you were getting at? Okay, I'll play:
a1. Wash my hair.
b1. Kiss Patrick goodnight.

4. Tell us 2 things that pretty much everyone knows about you.
a. I play the flute.
b. I love Stewart Copeland.

5. 2 places you wish to visit:
a. Greece
b. Canada

6. 2 things you may not know about me are:
a. I'm a huge fan of Tolkien's LOTR and hobbit crap.
b. I've never in my entire life worn a bikini.

7. 2 nicknames you've had at some time in your life:
a. Bean, the Bean, Beansie, etc.
b. Bunny. Only one person called me that, and never will again.

8. Name 2 of your favorite drinks:
a. Gin and tonic
b. Diet Coke

9. What are 2 interesting (in a good or bad way) jobs you have had in your life?
a. Video store manager
b. Pizza maker!

10. What are your top 2 fun things to do after work?
a. Play with my kitty, Francisquito
b. Eat dinner and watch tv with Patrick

11. What are 2 things you would like to learn?
a. The drums
b. To set up a PDF form so that people can fill it out and then email me their answers and it's automatically set up to compile the answers to a spreadsheet or a database. I understand the concepts, I have instructions, but haven't had the time to sit around and mess with it.What, too nerdy?

What are the last 2 songs you downloaded or last 2 CD's you bought?
a. Pearl Jam's "Pearl Jam" album
b. The Police's "Outlandos d'Amor." I used to own both these CDs but they've vanished. Anyway, the Police one was purchased way back in the 90s and probably was scratched or defective by now.

13. Name 2 movies you could watch or you have watched 100 times in your life and still watch again, no problem:
a. Moon Struck (I have no defense. It's a good movie)
b. The Kids Are Alright

14. What 2 kitchen items do you not need, but you love anyway?
a. My "Magic Bullet." My brother's friend Joe gave it to me and I finally started using it, and it's pretty damn cool.
b. My black and white kitty spoon rest that my brother gave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment