Monday, January 14, 2008

Guess what

Today I got a call from my aesthetician. She called to let me know she's taking a break from the facial business.

We talked for a little while, and even though I'm disappointed (I haven't had a facial since before Thanksgiving!), I guess I'll get over it. She's got good reasons, and I"m glad for her. Sad for me, but glad for her. She's very talented and kind - I made sure I let her know I know she'll be successful at anything she tries. I'm gonna miss her, and my facials. Then again, not getting a monthly facial will put quite a bit of money back into my pocket.

Speaking of money, last night I had a dream that I found a shit-load of cash. I looked it up, and dreaming of finding money means, if you go by one website,

In particular, finding money indicates your quest for love or for power.

You all know me and my mad hunger for power. Later, I found the following definition on another dream dictionary website,

If your dream is of finding money, you will have much happiness in your domestic affairs.

I could keep looking, but what for? That's a pretty damn good definition.

No comments:

Post a Comment