Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A contest

I re-designed my two work newsletters (I was talking about newsletters earlier this week), and I am getting rid of any and all clip art. Also the cutesey fonts my predecessor was using are gone. Good ol' Georgia is the name of the game now. I made a very nice (in my opinion) header, and now that that's done, all I have to do is continue to come up with content on a weekly basis for them. Ah. The fun part.

(Sarcasm? Who knows?)

So, over on my other blog I've been writing about the building excitment I've begun to feel about tomorrow's booksigning at Amoeba Hollywood by none other than Mr. Stewart Copeland. I've got a gift for him for this, our third encounter in 2 years (wow, I'm a lucky girl). You can read all about it and all the other crap I have to say about my crush on him by clicking here. And since I'm having a little contest over there, I didn't want to leave you guys, my loyal readers, out on the fun.

Here's the deal: should Mr. Copeland refuse my lovely gift (and I hope he doesn't but you never know), I will offer it to the first person to leave a comment on today's post over there on the other blog (we just discussed this, but for those of you not paying attention, click here). No, it's not my panties, I'm not that crazy, but if you want to know, just click on the link. Go ahead, click. Read. I'll wait...

Okay, so as you can see, this gift will really only be suitable for somebody who lives in Southern California or who plans on visiting in the next couple of months, so my readers in France and on the East Coast and elsewhere, sorry guys: next time!

And, this is totally unrelated to today's topic, but what the hell did Blogger do with spellcheck? I had to use a dictionary to make sure I was spelling "predecessor" correctly, and that's hella time-consuming.

So! I will post something either here or there about how it goes tomorrow with Stewart. I also want him to hug me, but I might be getting greedy. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment