Sunday, October 4, 2009

Saturday, Sunday

Yesterday we went out for breakfast (Eggs, Etc. I had "Etc.": pancakes). When we got home, I took a blanket and a pillow out to the back yard, took off my pants, and napped/read a little. When it got too hot, I put my pants back on, went inside and watched about 5 hours of Glee on Hulu (great invention, that), and had a terrible headache. I don't know if these things are connected; I can say that the headache started before I curled up on the couch with Patrick's laptop, a blanket, and a bowl of grapes (oh, I also had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I was sitting there for rather a long time. Food was necessary to keep my strength up). I thought Glee was great entertainment. Very cute.

At around 7 o'clock, I got up and had a minor, headache-related meltdown. Patrick said he could tell I was all "pent up." I don't know what that means. He went and got us a pizza, which helped. Also, I took some Advil.

This morning I'm taking it easy. Patrick left early to visit his brother and help out with his satellite dish, then to pick up his mom, and I'm going to meet them at my parents' house, so that our moms can visit. It's time to take a shower now. I still feel the remnants of my headache. I don't usually get such bad ones (nor do they usually cause me to freak out). I wonder if it's because my doctor recently put me back on Allegra for my allergies? Hmmm. Something to think about.

Sorry this is a dull post!

2 comments:

  1. Now you know my pain Irene. As you know I suffer from migraines but have medication for them, and have to catch it before the migraine takes over. Haven't had to many for awhile surprisingly. Just knowing I have something to take for it helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Egg Etc... I haven't been there in awhile! That's the on one Redondo in Long Beach, right?

    ReplyDelete