Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Back to Weight Watchers...

So I finally made my way back to Weight Watchers. Last week I noticed a sign on the bulletin board at work that there would be meetings in our building on Wednesdays. Today I went to my first one.

The good news is, I think having it at work will be really easy. Towards the end when I was going before, I hated going to the meetings. It was just such a pain to take the time and sit there. And the last few leaders I had were pretty lame. But today was pretty cool. Just an hour, during lunch. The other people were pretty nice, one lady from my section, and the leader was enthusiastic and realistic.

The bad news is, I've gained 8 pounds since I last went to a meeting, and even then I had about 25 pounds to go until I got to where I wanted to be. So I'm not exactly starting where I stopped, am I? Anyway, my current goal is to lose 15 pounds, which seems like a LOT.

And guess what? I'm hungry! Patty gave me a goofy recipe for "1 Point Chili," which I made Monday night. It's not that great, but I'm gonna go eat 2 points worth for dinner. And have some Fritos, too. Better go calculate the points of those...

No comments:

Post a Comment