Monday, March 19, 2007

I don't mind you coming here and wasting all my time (time)

Work!

Oh, man, there's a lot of it. Busy. My stack of stuff is about 12 inches high... that bugs the hell out of me. This is the busiest I've been at any job, and it's been my practice to complete everything in my In-Basket by the end of each day... I haven't been able to do that for a really long time! I know what I have to do, it's just finding the time to do it. And lately my boss has added tracking some of my co-worker's projects, which kind of sucks, because you know what? She makes more money than I do.

Anyway, in spite of having a lot of stuff to do, today at 3:30, I went for a 25 minute walk. I was feeling very proud of myself. Earned 1 point!

Now we're watching "I, Robot" on TV... Patrick didn't really want to watch "Dancing With the Stars" (though I am curious to see what Steve Sanders looks like in the year 2007...)