Saturday, March 10, 2007

I Wanna Rat!

So the garage sale was a bust, for me, anyway (I think everybody else did OK) - I made $4. Well, maybe a bit more, but I had to pay for my two Tito's tacos.

Anyway, it gave me some cash so that I could tip the guys at the car wash, which is where I went when I left.

After lunch, I went across the street with my mom to visit with the three little girls who moved in a couple of years ago. My parents are friends with their parents: my dad's always helping their dad (a lawyer) with some household chore or another. That guy isn't very skilled with tools. Anyway, they have something like 24 pets, and one of the pets (they have fish and rabbits and cats and a dog, and I don't know what all else) is the cutest little rat, named Dumbo.

At the last garage sale, they brought out Dumbo but I didn't hold him. Today they let me hold him, and he scampered up my arm and sat on my shoulder, hiding in my hair.

I am in love with Dumbo.

I want a rat.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love rats! They are so lovely! But i get allergy. Earlier i have rat and she always sit in my shoulder :)

    ReplyDelete