Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Weigh In No. 1

Well, it was my first week of Weight Watchers today. I didn't do too bad: lost 1.8 pounds. I was a little disappointed; thought I might've done more. My co-workers, the ones who knew about my week at Weight Watchers, were all really excited for me. I think they were kinda expecting more. Oh, well.

Work has been really busy lately, so I haven't had time to take my afternoon walk... I really have to make sure I keep doing that.

Today things got a bit tense... my co-worker is having trouble with a certain project, and I felt a little bit like I was put in the middle of it all. It's hard to keep track of someone else's progress - and I don't really know what's going to happen if she didn't make some headway after I left. Tomorrow is actually my last day at work this week; I'm going to some computer training all day on Friday.

Anyway, the thing is, right now? I want some ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment