Sunday, June 7, 2009

On the Circulator Bus, heading towards Adams-Morgan, looking for Amsterdam Falafel.

falafel, here we come.

(The following momment added later:

If you should click on this photo and make it full-size, let me just state right now that neither one of us has the amount of whiteheads and pimpular eruptions that my cameraphone appears to have added to our faces. I have no idea what the hell is going on but believe me, while our skin ain't perfect, it's also not that bad. I suspect that a comment I made about Ronald Reagan while we were visiting Union Station may have been overheard and some overzealous undercover agent [possibly the woman who directed us to the proper Circulator bus stop], hit my phone with some sort of secret agent malicious software that makes it look like you've got a face full of zits when clearly you do not.)

No comments:

Post a Comment