Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Washington, D.C.

I've mentioned our trip to Washington, D.C. already (we leave tomorrow), and somebody asked me why we're going.

We're going for fun.

Today I woke up with a headache and a sore throat, which serves me right, and I'm really worried that I'm going to be sick on this trip.

Now I go to get ready for work, where I will wrap up all my loose ends (work-wise, anyway), and write next week's wellness article. Woo-hoo. Then home to finish up laundry, cleaning, and packing, and hopefully sleeping. Since we're there such a short amount of time, we know we'll be cramming a lot of stuff in each day. We're coming back Monday, but I've also requested Tuesday off. I will rest Tuesday.

I always worry a little about flying, too, but I'm not going to think about it just yet.

Oh, and a word about all the sideways photos on my blog recently: I haven't been taking the time, as I usually do, to re-format my cellphone photos. It's no big deal but I haven't done it. So my apologies if you've been craning your heads to the left. I'll fix it when we get back.

Now. It would be nice to be on time at least once this week to work, so I go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment