Wednesday, June 3, 2009

On the eve of my trip to Washington, D.C.:

  • I'm still doing laundry.
  • I'm nowhere near being done packing.
  • I have to get up very early to catch an early flight.
  • I'm getting the funky dry lip thing I get every once in awhile (and no. It is not herpes, it just gets a little irritated and ugly). Lovely. It will be in all the photos we take in D.C.!
  • I somehow managed to scratch my right eyelid today. It's not as noticeable but still kinda icky.
  • I still have a slightly sore throat.
  • I sneezed so much at work a man in the office next door said "Bless you."
  • We had delicious, yummy Thai food from a new restaurant in the neighborhood and all's fine but my tummy is slightly upset now.
  • We bought the cats two new litter boxes, and they have clear plastic doors. Franny manages to go in, but when she's ready to come out, will stand inside patting the door with her paw until one of her claws gets stuck. Then she just stands there, motionless. Eventually she figures it out but man is it funny. Bo (the catsitter) is gonna love that.
  • I still have to finish laundry (one more load) and packing. Shit. Got to go. <--Stole that line from "The School For Wives."

1 comment:

  1. travel rule #1: never, ever eat asian food of any variety the day before a trip.
    travel rule #2: at least three days before a trip, start sucking down vitamin C like crazy.

    safe travels!

    ReplyDelete