Tuesday, January 10, 2012

And if the wind is right you can sail away

This morning as I was walking up to my office, the janitor was sweeping up the leaves in the walkway. He's a nice guy. He also cleans the ladies' rooms on my floor. He's very patient with the women who try to dash in just as he's getting started.

When he's outside, he listens to music on his iPod. He's a slightly older African American guy, and we always say good morning to each other (the room where I pump is adjacent to the ladies' room, and I see him a lot during the day). Today he was singing with the music (just, I might add, like my mom, i.e., out of tune [bless their hearts]).

The song? "Sailing," by Christopher Cross. I love that song. It goes with the yacht rock soundtrack I've had playing in my head lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment