Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Petition for City Garage Theatre

Hi, everyone,

The theatre group that I worked with for about 6 years, City Garage theatre, has a petition on Change.org that I'd like to draw your attention to.


 
For many years before I joined them and until last year, they were in a funky little space behind the 3rd Street Promenade, in the alley between 4th and 3rd. They put on many top notch productions (I was a part of 14; 12 behind the scenes, in the light/sound booth, and 2 awesome experiences onstage) and get great reviews.
 
Don't take my word for it: head on over to citygarage.org and check it out for yourself.
 
In 2010, they moved out of the funky little space behind the 3rd Street Promenade, and started using a temporary space in one of the galleries at Bergamot Station. I had a baby in 2010, and so my involvement has slacked off. I don't know all the details about the space there. I do know that a permanent space is what they need. If you click on the petition above, you can help them get it.
 
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment