Friday, September 19, 2008

Two wishes

Yesterday I made two wishes, and one came true:

I was at a meeting for work, and at the end of it, they gave away an iPod Shuffle. I decided to test my powers of wishing, so I wished to win it, and for one other thing.

I won the iPod (thanks to a guy named Marco. He actually won it but had to be present to win. Leaving early was a big mistake, Marco!).

The other wish didn't come true. I won't tell you what it was. There's still time, I guess.

Since I already have and adore my iPod Classic, I gave the Shuffle to Patrick. It's pretty cute. He's already dreaming of ways to subvert it. I'm sure soon he will be making it, I don't know, open the garage door or something.

2 comments:

  1. HAVE YOU READ MY BLOG ABOUT MY SHUFFLE DYING AND HOW DISTRAUGHT I WAS?? OH WAIT, YOU WERE WITH ME WHEN IT HAPPENED! Are you being cruel on purpose? Going to lunch with Loopy Laura now too, hmm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatd do you mean, "too"? You don't seem to care if I starve!

    ReplyDelete