Friday, February 6, 2009

I still haven't found what I'm looking for

So, in the last three days, there have been a couple of occasions where a song on the radio (I mean, my iPod) has made me cry or come close to crying (once I was at the gym, and it was only my quick move on the "fast forward" button that saved me). Other than that one time at the gym, the rest of these tearful occasions (and, you know what? I laughed, too, because come on, who cries in the car but living, breathing, cliche people?) occurred in the car.

I don't know what's up with this. Sad? Maybe. Hormonal? More likely.

Anyway, in the order of occurrence (most recent is at the bottom):
  1. Drowned Lovers, by Kate Rusby
  2. Shadowboxer, by Fiona Apple
  3. All the Way From America, by Joan Armatrading
  4. Katmandu, by Cat Stevens
  5. Southern Cross, by Crosby Stills and Nash
  6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, by U2 (the version from Rattle and Hum)

I don't have much to say, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment