Thursday, February 19, 2009

This is the shot I meant to send...

when I wrote this.

In reality (and therefore not possible to capture it using a better than expected but still crappy cameraphone) the moon was fucking HUGE, not this tiny pinprick light that you're looking at going, man, Irene must've still been drunk off of Ruthie and Aaron's mulled wine when she looked at that moon and thought it was the headlight of a car or motorcycle in the rearview mirror.

The truth is, I wasn't drunk (I had about 1/4 of a glass of mulled wine, and a very small glass of wine after that, and a few pieces of cheese, and half a cupcake, and some other nibbly bites of food), and Bo seemed confident in my ability to drive us both home, so no, I was not drunk, again I say. I wasn't. It just looked bigger to me.

Also, I like how it looks like I have eight fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment