Sunday, March 7, 2010

All Knowing iPod Meme

More of this. It's taken me awhile but I'm finding I'm not as original as I think I am. Anyway, this meme appears to be imparting my iPod with more power than I suspect it really has. Note: the instructions below state that I must say the questions out lout. Nobody's here but me and the cats - Patrick has a band rehearsal - and I'm sitting here watching the Oscars on TV in a flannel shirt and sweats, but you know what? I'm not gonna say these questions out loud. You can if you want.

Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.

How does the world see you?
"I'm Your Toy (Hot Burrito)" - Elvis Costello & the Attractions

Will I have a happy life?
"The Tourist" - Radiohead

What do my friends really think of me?
"Mystery Man" - Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers

What do people secretly think of me?
"P.S. I Love You" - The Beatles

How can I be happy?
"Jackie Big Tits" - The Kooks

What should I do with my life?
"Panic" - The Smiths

Will I ever have children?
"Sofrimento" - Waldemar Bastos

(I just found out that "sofrimento" means "suffering" in Portuguese. Hmm.)

What is some good advice for me?
"Things Could Turn Around" - fIREHOSE

How will I be remembered?
"Click Clack" - Captain Beefheart

What is my signature dancing song?
"No One Lives Forever" - Oingo Boingo

What do I think my current theme song is?
"Vicious Traditions" - The Veils

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
"Another John Doe" - Thenewno2

What song will play at my funeral?
"Slow Like Honey" - Fiona Apple

What type of men/women do you like?
"Mr. Moustache" - Nirvana

(I swear to God I didn't manipulate this answer!)

What is my day going to be like?
"The Moneygoround" - The Kinks

No comments:

Post a Comment