Friday, March 5, 2010

Because I am too stinking lazy to come up with original content,

I have stolen the following quiz from somebody else. I steal from this chick all the time. She's cool.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
"Damn I need a haircut."

2. How much cash do you have on you?
Probably a dollar or so, in change.

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
Floor. Well. That was interesting.

4. Favorite planet?
You know? I'm not sure that I have a favorite planet. This one seems fine to me.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
My cell phone is dead right now. I'll let you know when I charge it.

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
Robots. It means Patrick is calling me, and it makes me laugh.

7. What shirt are you wearing?
A light heather gray v-neck t-shirt.

8. Do you label yourself?
Maybe?

9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
Previously I was wearing my J. Crew flip flops: brown leather with two shades of pink ribbon. Very cute.

10. Bright or Dark Room?
It depends upon the activities.

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
She seems pretty cool, as I said before.

12. What does your watch look like?
Swiss army, square face, silver.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Chit chatting with Patrick before we fell asleep.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
Again, my cell is dead. I think it's from a friend of mine who was at the chiropractor.

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
Down Woodruff, I think. I don't actually go to that one, though. I go when I'm in Culver City to the one on Washington and Sawtelle, or the one on Paramount and Candlewood in LB. Or any one if we need a Citibank ATM and we can't find a bank.

16. What's a word that you say a lot?
"Dude."

17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
My mother.

18. Last furry thing you touched?
Franny and Puma. They got flea powdered.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Allegra, nasal spray, and Xanax. I rarely take Xanax, you caught me on a bad sleep night.

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
I'm sure there's some ancient roll hanging around somewhere but who knows/cares?

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
29.

22. Your worst enemy?
None! Yay!

23. What is your current desktop picture?
Some random Dell theme. I like it, but it changes frequently.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
Out loud? Patrick said he was going to the garage to play with his new cymbal stands (he didn't say "play"). I said "Okay!"

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Million bucks!

26. Do you like someone?
I always like someone.

27. The last song you listened to?
"Silent Hedges" by Bauhaus.

28. What time of day were you born?
I don't remember.

29. What’s your favorite number?
3. It's a magic number.

30. Where did you live in 1987?
At home with my parents in Culver City.

31. Are you jealous of anyone?
I try not to be... but yeah, probably.

32. Is anyone jealous of you?
It's doubtful.

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
Getting ready for my second day of work for the county.

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Swear, walk away.

35. Do you consider yourself kind?
No.

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
Maybe on my shoulderblade? I don't know. I've thought about it but I think no.

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
French

38. Would you move for the person you loved?
Yes. Maybe.

39. Are you touchy feely?
Not really.

40. What’s your life motto?
I don't have a "life motto."

41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Some sort of hand lotion or moisturizer, lip balm (hello, Carmex!), my watch.

42. What’s your favorite town/city?
Chicago
Portland

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
My half of lunch with Andrea - fish tacos, two Fat Tire beers for me, and some weird-ass brownie sundae that was suspiciously missing the brownie.

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
I wrote a note to someone on a post-it a couple of months ago. I write thank you cards all the time. I write thinking of you cards occasionally. A full on letter on paper? I have no idea.

45. Can you change the oil on a car?
I used to help Drew do his all the time but I don't think I could do it myself.

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
Married, kids

47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
Not very!

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
To perform "The Emperor and the Bird of Paradise" at City Garage for Bo's birthday. I wore my new black Calvin Klein dress, a little sweater, and heels. David, my narrator, wore a tux. We were sharp. Then later I changed into jeans and t-shirt and flip flops in the booth because it was too hot to be all dressed up.

49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
Nope.

50. Have you been burned by love?
Yes! Who hasn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment