Sunday, May 23, 2010

Let me tell you a little something about myself?

We're watching "Something's Gotta Give" with Diane Keaton, Jack Nicholson, and Keanu Reeves. It's not a great movie.

1. Are your parents married or divorced?
Married. They're very good at it.

2. Are you a vegetarian?
I succesfully did not eat meat for the first three months of 2010. I'll try it again.

3. Do you believe in Heaven?
Maybe.

4. Have you ever come close to dying?
No.

5. What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
24/7? Nothing, for that long. But I do put on my watch and wedding ring first thing after taking a shower.

6. Favorite time of day?
Early evening... dusk.

7. Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
Yes.

8. Do you wear makeup?
I'm starting to, regularly.

9. Ever have plastic surgery?
Would I, or have I?

I don't think so.

10. What do you wear to bed?
Some sort of nightgown... cashmere sweater. Hey, I get cold.

11. Have you ever done anything illegal?
Maybe.

12. Can you roll your tongue?
Yes, but what good does this skill do?

13. Do you tweeze your eyebrows?
Yes!

14. What kind of sneakers?
Converse, Saucony; I'm thinking about New Balance for the next pair.

15. What is your hair color?
Dark brown, with a smattering of white.

16. Do you snore?
Yes!

17. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
Hawaii, Italy, Greece, France, Amsterdam, New York City

18. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
I sleep with live animals!

19. If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
After all the hysterics and legal mumbo jumbo, I'd buy us a house in Culver City or Santa Monica or Venice. Then I'd quit my job.

20. Gold or silver?
Silver... but I'd like to start working in some gold.

21. Hamburger or hot dog?
Yes, please. And now you know: I have zero willpower.

22. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Chicken salad and homemade white corn tortillas from Sprouts. Delicious.

23. City, beach or country?
Yes.

24. What was the last thing you touched?
I turned on the lamp, I changed the channel using the remote, but I don't remember the order.

25. Where did you eat last?
Right here on the couch - I had a couple of chicken salad/white corn tortilla burritos and a glass of apple juice.

26. When’s the last time you cried?
Yesterday, at my dress rehearsal for today's recital. I cry at every dress rehearsal. To not cry would mean that something was seriously wrong with me.

27. Do you read blogs?
Yep!

28. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
Yes. I like the way the sloppy preppy look looks on guys. I could do that, were it not for the boobs and hips.

29. Ever been involved with the police?
No, but the sheriffs bring their K-9s to exercise on this field by my work, and whenever I see them, I always say hello. Does that count?

30. What’s your favourite shampoo and conditioner?
Nina uses this $30 a bottle stuff on me when I get a haircut and for real, it's great stuff. I'm just too cheap to buy it.

31. Do you talk in your sleep?
Not regularly, but I have in the past.

32. Ocean or pool?
Pool. I'm kind of afraid of the ocean.

33. Who would you take on a ménage à trois for a dirty weekend?
What?

34. Window seat or aisle?
Window.

35. Ever met anyone famous?
Yes! Let's see...

Stewart Copeland (3 times!), Sean Penn, Danny DeVito, Eric Stoltz, Mark Hamill, Paula Poundstone, Kevin Bacon, Gina Davis...

36. Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
Maybe eventually.

37. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Twirl.

38. Basketball or Football?
Feh.

39. How long do your showers last?
Too long.

40. Automatic or do you drive a stick?
I haven't driven stick in about 15 years, but I suspect I could do it again if I had to and the person who owned the car didn't mind.

41. Cake or ice cream?
Sure, thanks!

42. Are you self-conscious?
Lord yes.

43. Have you ever drank so much you threw up?
Not in a really, really, really long time.

44. Have you ever given money to a beggar?
Yes.

45. Have you been in love?
Oh, yes.

46. Where do you wish you were?
At the beginning of a really really long weekend.

47. Are you wearing socks?
Yep, and slippers. It's cold in here!

48. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
No, thank God.

49. Can you tango?
No, but I'm learning a couple to play with Chris. I'd love to dance, but I'm too shy to try.

50. Last gift you received?
?

51. Last sport you played?
Ha ha ha ha

52. Things you spend a lot of money on?
Music; flute stuff, facials and massages.

53. Where do you live?
In a tiny house on a beautiful street in Long Beach.

54. Where were you born?
Santa Monica, CA

55. Last wedding attended?
Scott's.

56. Most hated food(s)?
Olives, menudo

57. Can you sing?
No. Doesn't stop me though.

58. Last person you texted?
Patrick.

59. Last place you went on holiday?
San Diego.

60. Favourite regular drink?
Diet Coke.

61. Current Song?
"Many Shades of Black" by the Raconteurs

No comments:

Post a Comment