Saturday, May 8, 2010

Live Blogging, sort of

The following (or previous, depending on how you like your time line) posts were written between the hours of 7:00 p.m. and 10 p.m., during the few moments of "down time" I have during the show "The Marriage of Figaro" at City Garage Theatre in Santa Monica.

Lest you think I don't take my tech duties seriously, well, you can just dispense with that kind of thinking, because I take those duties very, very seriously.

Anyway, I suppose that by combining my fantasies about Stewart Copeland with the theater stuff means that these posts would've made more sense if I'd posted them over here, but that kind of thing would've take a bit more planning than I was capable of.

I had fun tonight, it was a great show, I had three friends in the audience, and yes, I was all alone in the booth. I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment