Monday, July 16, 2007

Scratch Your Name

Busy day, busy night. Got home from my flute lesson at around 9:30; walked in the door and was greeted by three very hungry, very needy, very silly cats (they had food! They just wanted me to swish it around for them).

My first real night home alone (last night I got in late, so it doesn't count). Patty made me dinner, so no need to eat: decided to drink another beer. My favorite spot at night is sitting on the dirty kitchen porch, with the porch light out, watching the neighborhood. Not a whole lot happening on my street tonight, so I looked at the stars instead.

Did a few loads of laundry, and that's why I'm up now. Just waiting for the mattress cover to dry. Just sort of looking forward to going to bed, now. It was a busy day at work, and I don't much want to talk about it. Nothing happened; still working on my forms. It's not that exciting. Listened to "Scratch Your Name" nonstop while in the car - have been since Saturday. I let a couple of my friends listen to their album - Paul didn't really like it, and I'm not sure what Bo's opinion was. Personally I think it's the best thing since I don't know when, but it's OK if those guys don't like it as much as I do.

Ah. I go to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment