Sunday, July 29, 2007

Kevin...?


So this guy's name was "Kevin," which didn't strike me as significant until I got a good look at him, and thought, hey, either that's Kevin from the Kevin and Bean Show on KROQ or a very good replica.

Never did the thought of running up to him and saying, "Hey man, gimme a mic: it's the Kevin and Beanie show!" occur to me. Not once. I swear to God.

I'm rather glad I didn't, because this guy (or another replica) and his wife sat next to us on the boat, and he had the most annoying speaking voice I've ever heard, which of course, clears this from being Kevin from KROQ, because as you know, Kevin from KROQ's voice has induced me to dreaming about kissing him. The guy on the boat? His voice induced me to wanting to slug him and his wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment