Wednesday, November 28, 2007

America's Next Top Annoying Model

Well, it had to happen at some point, and this week wasn't Heather's (though, what, she's won every "Cover Girl of the Week" thing, hasn't she? Or are they not doing that anymore and just keep showing the same thing every week?).

This is another one of those moments where I was pretty sure I knew what would happen in the episode, but because I didn't tell anyone, I get no credit for it. OK. That's fair. But I knew she'd be out this week. Why? Because with the exit of Lisa (my favorite from the start, until I saw Heather's photos), last week, these are the most annoying "Top Model" contestants of all time. She just didn't stand a chance. I know that the other models were crying "favoritism," and maybe they're right: Heather was, by far, in my opinion, the most beautiful model I've ever seen on ANTM. But more than Asberger Syndrome, I think Heather's problem was just that, in spite of being 21 years old, she's really a kid. She took amazing pictures, but her insecurities and inexperience kept her down.

I'm sorry to see her go. Now if only she'll get some life-experience and independence, maybe she'll really get to be a model, and not just another ANTM wannabe.

No comments:

Post a Comment