Friday, November 23, 2007

Food

Well.

I guess I overate today.

Somebody log on to the Weight Watchers website and input all the food I've eaten today into their online tracker. I'm too tired.

1. Fried egg and ham sandwich on toast
2. 1/2 bag (approximately 3o) of Pepperidge Farm mini mint milano cookies
3. About a cup and a half of leftover greenbean casserole
4. About 1/4 cup of assorted nuts and raisins
5. About 2 cups of mashed potatoes
6. About 1 and a 1/4 cups of Bobby Flay's Country Bread and Sage Dressing (look! I found the link!)
7. Cheese and crackers (actually haven't eaten this yet, but am considering getting my ass up off of the couch and heading back into the kitchen...)
8. A Weight Watchers 2 point ice cream bar

One more thing that I am thankful for this year:

I can cook! I may have to start doing this more often, because you know what? I CAN COOK!

No comments:

Post a Comment