Monday, November 19, 2007

Irene the Bean-Ology

[I've really been wanting to do another one of these lately; Patrick's cousin Adrian had this one posted on his MySpace page, and I decided to recreate my own version, here. Enjoy. Would be totally cool if Julie could do the same on her blog!]

Let others know a little more about yourself; repost this as your name followed by "ology."

MOUTHOLOGY

Q: What is your salad dressing of choice?
A: 1,000 Island

Q: What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A: Fatburger, Pink's

Q: What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
A: For some reason I'm having a hard time answering this one. Used to be Cora's in Culver City.

Q: On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A: 15-20%

Q: What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
A: Corn, popcorn, garbanzos, turkey sandwiches on ciabatta bread

Q: What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A: Pineapple, or mushrooms

Q: What do you like to put on your toast?
A: Butter and strawberry jam

TECHNOLOGY

Q: What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A: Stewart Copeland, looking hot

Q: How many televisions are in your house?
A: 2

BIOLOGY

Q: Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A: Eat, write: left-handed. Practically everything else, right-handed.

Q: Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A: Well, there was that alien abduction...

Q: When was the last time you had a cavity?
A: Couple of years ago

Q: What is the last heavy item you lifted?
A: I rearranged the living room furniture, and pushed everything away from the walls so I could vacuum. Not exactly lifting, but still.

Q: Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A: No, but I fainted once. I had just given blood at the VA Hospital, and was sitting down at the table drinking my orange juice and eating a cookie. Drew was with me, and he was doing his homework, as usual. Apparently I stood up and said (I don't remember this), "I don't feel good" right before I fell in a heap on the ground. I came to with a roomful of nurses and Drew all looking down at me. Fun!

BULL[CRAP]OLOGY

Q: If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
A: Hell, no

Q: If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
A: Valentine

Q: What color do you think looks best on you?
A: Blue

Q: Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A: Is this a serious question? Because, seriously...? Wait. By mistake....? No.

Q: Have you ever saved someones life?
A: No

Q: Has someone ever saved yours?
A: No

DAREOLOGY

Q: Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
A: Maybe. No tongue.

Q: Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
A: No, way. Little fingers are hard workers for flute players.

Q: Would you never blog again for $50,000?
A: (I actually sat and thought about this for awhile!) Yes!

Q: Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
A: The magazine would never make back what it spent (because it would have to hire a team of highly qualified makeup artists and Photoshop experts), but sure.

Q: Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000?
A: Only with a team of doctors standing by

Q: Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
A: No

DUMBOLOGY

Q: What is in your left pocket?
A: I'm taking a break from cleaning the house. I have a rag in my left pocket.

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A: I have no idea. I've never seen it!

Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
A: Wood

Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A: Stand. I'm not 80.

Q: Would you live with roommates?
A: No

Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
A: At least 4

Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A: Got pulled over (speeding) twice earlier this year

Q: Who is number 1 on your top 8?
A: Uncle Pauly, soon to be replaced by Magnolia Thunderpussy (sorry, Pauly!)

LASTOLOGY

Q: Last Friend you talked to?
A: Pauly

Q: Last person who called you?
A: Bo

Q: Last person you hugged?
A: Patrick

Q: Last person to stick their foot in your face?
A: Not sure that anyone has ever stuck their foot in my face

FAVORITOLOGY

Q: Number?
A: 2,3, 9. You didn't ask, but 12:34 is my favorite time, day or night.

Q: Season?
A: Fall

CURRENTOLOGY

Q: Missing someone?
A: Sometimes

Q: Mood?
A: Busy. Leg is asleep.

Q: Listening to?
A: The Who

Q: Watching?
A: Bull Durham

Q: Worrying about?
A: Thanksgiving

RANDOMOLOGY

Q: First place you went this morning?
A: Target

Q: What can you not wait to do?
A: Eat

Q: What's the last movie you saw in theater?
A: Ratatouille

Q: Do you smile often?
A: Yes

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: I try...

No comments:

Post a Comment