Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas Card Outtakes



Checking the camera position, before I decorated (ahem) the tree.


Test shot. Patrick is unhappy with his left hand, and I look dorkier than usual. Can you tell that only the side of the tree facing the camera is actually decorated? Yes, that's a half naked tree, my friends. Also, I was unhappy with all that glare from the lamp, but I learned somewhere that when lamps are visible in a photograph, they should always be turned on. Patrick didn't like the golden hue but I thought it looked warm and pretty. Check out the mysterious kitty tail poking out from behind the loveseat. And... dig my psychedelic socks.


Wardrobe change and look, we can stand. I look rather fluffy in the tummy area. Well, I did gain 4 pounds... All belly, apparently. The tree was turned, but not enough, apparently, I see some bald spots. In the end we went back to our original setup.


The final product in true (or truer)-color. Only a little bit of Photoshopping went on, but I'm not telling where. Look for us in your mailbox soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment