Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Old Data

For Christmas this year, Patrick got me an iPod. I knew about it since Thanksgiving (because he wanted to be sure I got the one I wanted), and I'm unabashedly in love with it. I didn't open the gift until last night, though, so I was really excited to finally get to play with it. Last night I downloaded iTunes and bought some music with a $15 gift card a friend very thoughtfully had given to me. Tonight, after we got home from visiting all day (we spent most of the day with my parents, and then the evening with Patrick's family. The kids were awesome, and didn't want us to leave, but I think their parents were ready for a break from house guests!) I came home and uploaded a bunch of CDs and sorted and added album art to the albums that iTunes didn't have, and then...

Patrick reminded me to check the free space on my hard drive. It wasn't totally filled up, but getting there (I have more room on my iPod than I did on the laptop. I know I shouldn't probably be using the laptop, but I just hate to sit in the office when I could be out in the living room with Patrick, watching TV). He borrowed the laptop and went through and cleaned up some large old files that could be deleted, and while doing so, unearthed an old folder I had forgotten about with old data in it. There were pictures, some of which you may have seen already, and some I hope you haven't. They're here.

Merry Christmas. It's been a busy day and I'm getting tired. Patrick has to work tomorrow, but I'm headed up to Culver City to hang out with my mom and have lunch. So I get to sleep in a little... but not enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment