Monday, December 17, 2007

Those That Can't Do, Teach

Updated 12/17/07 after watching John Cusack on Inside the Actor's Studio. My answers alongside John's.

...

This post stolen from Bean Baxter's new blog, "Strongly Worded Letter." And yes, that includes the title. (Welcome back, Bean! I missed you!) Bean posted his answers to the questions James Lipton asks every guest on his show, "Inside the Actor's Studio." I used to watch this show all the time, but then the guests started being people like Teri Hatcher and Ben Affleck, and I kinda lost interest. And I don't find Will Farrell funny, either.

Anyway, here are my answers to James' questions. Nobody cares, but whatever. Bean practically dared me to do it, and when there he is, in all his tall glory, egging you on, it's kind of impossible to refuse. Seriously. I dare you to refuse Bean anything.

Julie, you're next!

So. Read the questions in your best James Lipton voice. And then read my answers in whatever voice you imagine I have. Then bring it down a notch. Jeez.

What is your favorite word?
Irene's answer: Francisquito
John Cusack's answer: Kinkajou

What is your least favorite word?
Irene's answer: Whatnot
John's answer: Ferret

What turns you on?
Irene's answer: Fresh breath, a little neck, and a lot of forearm
John's answer: Energy

What turns you off?
Irene's answer: Refusing to signal lane changes
John's answer: Passivity

What sound or noise do you love?
Irene's answer: Franny's purr; MTP on iTunes at Best Buy; my headjoint when I'm warmed up and practiced
John's answer: I like hearing the sound of a home run.

What sound or noise do you hate?
Irene's answer: The obnoxious, repetitive, electronic sounds that are supposed to pass for music on the Wii; the loudspeaker at WalMart
John's answer: When it's against the Cubs.

What is your favorite curse word?
Irene's answer: Motherfucker
John's answer: Three top contenders: Fuck, motherfucker, and cunt.

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Irene's answer: Photographer, musician, designer, writer, massage therapist. Student.
John's answer: Musician

What profession would you not like to do?
Irene's answer: I wouldn't want to kill anything.
John's answer: Anything dealing with morgues and dead bodies.

If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you reach the pearly gates?
Irene's answer: Nobody's perfect, Irene, not even you.
John's answer: What happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment