Friday, February 22, 2008

Random Email

Since I do this so often anyway, I've decided to regularly post a random email to and/or from me. I know. Where do all these good ideas come from and when will one of them make me a multi-millionaire?

Start conversation at the bottom and work your way up like the rest of us, you slippery dog, you.
...

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 4:29 PM, Irene wrote:
Awesome. Last time I smelled lemon pledge it turned out Patrick's cousin had made us a lemon cake and it was amazing.

What, it could happen.

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 2:42 PM, Somebody wrote:
Do you REALLY wanna know!?!?!? Kidding - She's been a little quiet today. After the whole Conference room hide-out yesterday, she's almost shaken my universe. That was really funny by the way - only made worse by you mouthing the words "napping." I hope we're both wrong. It's so sad. Does she have her mail delivered specifically to Headquarters, c/o "conference room D" or "file room"? Several times I passed your gauntlet and the entire area smells like lemon pledge. I mean, all day its smelled like this. Think she's disinfecting while you're not here? If there's a Molatov cocktail of bleach in your chair when you get back, I'd start with questioning and end with a little water boarding on our permy headed friend.

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 10:58 AM, Irene wrote:
Thank you! I just got up. Damn it's cold. What evil doth E. today?

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 9:11 AM, Somebody wrote:
Get your booty up and get to the gym. Maury isn't going anywhere - he's on all damn day.

No comments:

Post a Comment