Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Going to work today

I'm going to work today. I haven't been since last Wednesday morning. My mom has a 2 p.m. appointment, but my sister and one of my brothers is going with her and my dad.

I want to get some work done, but I also want to curl up on the end of my mom's bed or on the couch while she listens to her Christian CDs on her Walkman and sings to herself.

I know this blog has become kind of sad and maybe I'll get back to the old nonsense sooner or later, but right now, I feel sad. And scared. And not very positive at all. Normal, sure. For once, being normal doesn't make me feel better, I guess. I talked to a friend of mine about putting on a happy face: I can do it when I'm with my parents. But I come home or I get in the car, and it's totally different. My friends have all been wonderful. My mom's friends have all been wonderful. My family is doing a great job.

Meanwhile, I'm going to work for a little while today.

No comments:

Post a Comment