Monday, September 10, 2007

Adored

A couple of weeks ago, I read my horoscope.

First of all, I guess I should point out that it is Patrick's firm belief that only losers read their horoscope. This, coming from a guy who has successfully called the star sign of each and every one of my friends.

Anyway, maybe I'm paraphrasing. Perhaps he doesn't exactly say "loser."

Anyway, a couple of weeks ago, I read my horoscope. Now, I can't recall which day, exactly. I wish I could. But I was a little embarrassed by it. And as you know by now, my friends, embarrassment = blog post.

So what did it say? Well, see, the problem is, I don't remember that either. Well, not exactly. It said something like, Speak less, be adored.

Speak less, be adored.

Speak less, be adored.

No comments:

Post a Comment