Friday, September 28, 2007

From the "Stupid Things I Could Like, Totally Get Behind" Category:

Read this diatribe on the stupidity of "LOL."

I've been mounting my own private battle for awhile now (by "battle" I mean, "refusal to use." And since nobody cares what I don't do, I'm sure nobody noticed or thought about it! But I did!), and I'm glad to know I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE.

...

Bad week, for me. More later, if I feel like writing it all down. Will just say that someone at work overstepped their boundaries and it caused my hackles to rise. Yes! I have hackles! And after my hackles were raised, I have pretty much written this person off as overpaid-incompetent-technically-deficient-not-the-setter-of-my-priorities-not-my-boss and therefore someone to whom I need pay the least attention. Make your own Excel documents, my friend, because you just lost your little assistant. Nope, no time to help you solve your stupid computer problems; you'll just have to figure out where you saved your file yourself.

Idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment