Friday, April 17, 2009

Thank you!

Hey, so I'm not sure if it's because of Facebook or the quality of my writing (just kidding) or what, but my goofy little blog appears to have attracted way more readers during the first three months of 2009 than ever before.

Not that I'm keeping track or anything.

Anyway, thanks for reading. I know I sometimes use way too many words to tell a story about my upset stomach or whatever, and that your time on the Internet is valuable (all those people searching for "Keshia Knight Pulliam" on Yahoo! attest to that), so I really appreciate you for stopping by. Keep visiting and I'll try to keep it interesting.

...

Tonight we went to the movies and saw "Anvil! The Story of Anvil." We loved it. What a fun, funny, touching movie about a couple of guys who never gave up. Steve "Lips" Kudlow seems like the sweetest man in metal. We were both touched. And now I gotta get to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment