Friday, April 27, 2007

Dream Locations

I was checking out my friend Julie's sister's blog, and one of her entries lists the countries that have visited her site. I thought that was totally cool, so through the magic of Google Analytics, I offer you, my own list.

If you see your home on this list, write in and say hello! I can't tell you how cool it is that people in Japan and Portugal are reading my blog! Even if you got here by accident! And to my friends in Texas and New York, I love you guys too! I'm pretty excited about this, actually. Can you tell?

This list is in no particular order, which normally would drive me CRAZY. But, I'm a little geographically-challenged... and I didn't want to seem to be playing favorites.

  1. Beijing, China
  2. Jinan, China
  3. Lishui, China
  4. Yokohama, Japan
  5. Seattle, Washington
  6. Urbana, Illinois
  7. Long Beach, California
  8. Culver City, California
  9. Los Angeles, California
  10. Cerritos, California
  11. Louisville, Kentucky
  12. Fort Worth, Texas
  13. Santa Monica, California
  14. Austin, Texas
  15. Rochester, New York
  16. Harper Woods, Michigan
  17. Catskill, New York
  18. Baltimore, Maryland
  19. Feliteira, Portugal
  20. Vila Nova De Gaia, Portugal
  21. Cagliari, Italy
  22. Espoo, Finland (OK, I totally want to go to Espoo)
  23. Lappenrata, Finland (Finland has the best place names!)
  24. Torino, Italy