Monday, August 13, 2007

Flute Convention Dispatch No. 2

Not a ton of time this morning... am getting ready to check out of the hotel and find some lunch (we've eaten about four times at this terrific pizza place nearby; it's called "NYPD" and they have terrific food - I think that's where we're headed today). We had originally planned, since we knew we'd have some time today, to go sight seeing, but I think we're both feeling kind of ready to go home. While Patty showers, I thought this would be a good time to check in with my blog. I know of the blogs I read on a daily basis, if the person doesn't post anything for awhile I get pissed off.

Would hate to piss off my one reader, but I know this post doesn't say much. I've had a wonderful time in Albuquerque and heard many inspiring and beautiful performances. Now I am ready to go home.

Anyway, better go. Patty should be out of the shower, and I should finish packing.

More when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment