Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Funny

I can't buy a ringtone for any Bjork song other than "Earth Intruders," yet AT&T has available "I'm Alive," by Electric light Orchestra.

"Earth Intruders" is a great song, but "It's Oh So Quiet" would make for a better ringtone, no?

I'm probably going to go back to my old ringtone ("Message In a Bottle," thought "Can't Stand Losing You" is a definite possibility)... there's always "Going Mobile" by the Who, which, I think I've mentioned before, was the first song I heard during my first solo drive in my car after I got my license.

Wait, I spoke too soon. That song is no longer available. "Who Are You," though, is.

Oh, I hate doing this. I think I'm just going with "Can't Stand Losing You." I've done some stupid stuff with this song playing in the background... We'll have to see if I can stand the daily reminders when people call me.

...

Also? There are crows the size of my car's tires in the front yard. I can tell this because the crows appear to be eating my car's tires. What the hell is going on...?

1 comment:

  1. gotta find a new ringtone as well. I had "Don't Talk to Strangers" by Rick Springfield but got some flack for that. People have NO sense of humor. Then had Kelly Clarkson for awhile but it's now expired. I'll have to look for "Who Are You?" but I may end up with Toby Keith's "Wanna Talk About Me", which is one of my favorite songs of his anyway.

    ReplyDelete