Saturday, August 25, 2007

Wilco

I'm listening to Impossible Germany, by Wilco, on the radio right now. I've never been able to decide if I'm into Wilco or not... there's definitely something there, but is it for me? I'm still deciding.

Also, I think it's funny that the DJ called this "the new one from Wilco," but Amazon lists this album as having been released in May. Last time I checked, May was like four months ago.

For me, the jury is still out on "Arctic Monkeys." Horrible name, but I do like this song. Maybe I shouldn't admit that out loud.

...

Remember the other day I was talking about Patty's other students, Loren and Greg, and how Greg has a MySpace page (he may kick my ass for posting a link to his page... well, he's just a kid, no? I am not afraid)? Today I was poking around on MySpace, and I found a comment someone posted on his page mocking my last email about the summer flute choir sessions.

I laughed for about twenty minutes.

[Note to snarky teens: summer flute choir is only $10 a session. Get it right next time.]

[Also, I know I'm way too old for MySpace, but I've sent a request to be Greg's "friend." I see me with a giant L on my forehead in the near future.]

1 comment:

  1. I swear, I wish I understood MySpace. I must be too old but way too many years. I suppose I'll have to figure it out eventually for when C gets older

    ReplyDelete