Sunday, August 5, 2007

Weekend




Saturday, Patrick and I went to the Orange County fair. We hung out there by ourselves for awhile, and spent most of the morning hanging out with the goats and the sheep and the bunnies and the cows... I have to admit I have a serious thing for goats and sheep... there's just something so cute about them. Later, Patrick's friend Don joined us - he had come down with his two kids, Olivia and Daniel, and his friend Greg and Greg's wife Maryann, and their son, James. It was nice to hang with them, and watch the little kids get so excited.

Couple photos here, but more at Photo Phriday.

Today I went up to Santa Monica for the cue to cue at City Garage. It was my first view of the new show, so can't really say much about it yet, except that of course it's going to be good.

Tonight, I've got to do laundry and start packing for my week+ in New Mexico. I'm excited, but still: it's going to be a long time away. Eight days.

No comments:

Post a Comment