Friday, August 17, 2007

I Heart Tama (Explanation)


When Patrick and I moved from our apartment in Mar Vista to the house in Long Beach, one of the things that surfaced was this drum key.

Ever since I laid eyes on it, I have wanted it for my very own, but Patrick, practical guy that he is, needed it.

Oh, he has other drum keys, don't get me wrong. But he needed this one. For whatever his reason was. So since it is his, he's kept it in his possession, on his own set of keys.

Until the day I left for Albuquerque, that is.

Knowing how much I wanted this drum key, he handed it to me quite solemnly and with a bit of a showy presentation; I of course exclaimed, "You really do love me!"

Isn't it beautiful? Good design, Tama people. And it adds a nice heft to my own keys, but not too much weight.

I'm sure people thought I was taking my own upskirt photographs when I took these pictures, but what the hell. The sun was pretty spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment