Monday, October 15, 2007

Sucks

...

Traffic school. I know I did this online before, and it was cool then, but if I'd gone to a regular traffic school, like on Saturday, with normal people, I'd be fucking finished already.

Instead, here I am, on day FUCKING THREE, still sitting here on the couch, still waiting for this class to end. Watching "The Bachelor." I do not want to watch "The Bachelor," and now... 28 minutes in, these chicks should all be put out of their misery. Seriously.

...

Okay, surprise surprise... traffic school? Traffic school is done. And now one of these bitches on "The Bachelor" is crying. Well? Better her than me.

1 comment:

  1. I will admit I've followed the Bachelor the last couple of years but this round, it's such a trainwreck. The guy is totally nothing special. The girls are pretty much all unattractive (like I should talk) so it's a big fat who cares? And it's hysterically funny to see these girls crying that "I want him to be the father of my children" and then they get dumped. LMAO.

    ReplyDelete