Sunday, June 3, 2007

ABCs

Another great idea of Julie's, stolen and here on my blog. I do have original ideas, sometimes. I think. Anyway, if you're looking for more self-centered crap about me; here you go.

A - Age first kiss? I don't know! I seem to remember my best friend from kindergarten writing a touching story in our senior year English class about his first kiss (it was with me) when we were five, but unfortunately, I could not remember that event quite as vividly (read: at all). First real kiss? Maybe 14, 15?

B - Band you're listening to right now? Incubus! I hate to say it but last night I bought their album "Light Grenades." It's OK; I knew I wanted it but I wasn't sure how much I was going to enjoy it. So far, so good. They get a bit sappy, but I knew that going in.

C - Crush? Oh, Stewart Copeland, you are the ONE!

D - Dessert? I like dessert, and will eat it on occasion; I mean, I do love chocolate, and there are certain things I have a hard time passing up, but dessert itself is not something I can't live without. I love things like hot fudge sundaes, and banana splits, and coke floats, and peach cobbler with ice cream (oh, so maybe I should just say, "ice cream" and shut up?)...

E - Easiest person to talk to? Tied: Patrick, Patty, Bo, and Paul. They each know different bad/crazy things about me.

F - Favorite ice cream? Double chocolate malted crunch, of course! Also, Daiquiri Ice from 31 Flavors, if I'm OD'ing on chocolate.

G - Gummy worms or gummy bears? Um, neither?

H - Happiest moment? Wedding day; when my mom told me her cancer was pretty much gone!

I - Instruments? Flute (piccolo, C flute)

J - Junior High? Culver City Middle School

K - Kids? None yet. Someday?

L - Longest car ride ever? When Drew and I drove to Oregon in the snow all those years ago.

M - Messiest place in your house? My office.

N - Nicknames? Bean, Beansie, Little Miss Knickerbocker (only one person in this whole wide world is allowed to call me that!)

O - One wish? Really? Just one?

P - Phobia(s)? Spiders.

Q - Quote? See the top of this page. I don't know what it means, either, I just love it.

R - Reason to smile?

S - Song you sang last? "Don't Tell Mama," from Cabaret. It was a LONG drive home last night from the theater!

T - Time you woke up today? 10:45 a.m.

U - Where are you? Sitting at the ridiculously messy desk in my office; the sun is going down and it's getting dark outside, and the blinds are up only about 3 inches; the bright white light of the monitor is starting to blind me.

V - Victorious moment? Getting accepted to Cal Arts.

W - Worst habit? Smoking. I've pretty much quit but it creeps up on me sometimes. It's been a few months now, though, and I've been really good.

X - X rays you've had? All the usual ones... nothing exciting.

Y - Yoga or yoda? Huh?

Z - Zodiac? Aquarius.

No comments:

Post a Comment