Friday, June 15, 2007

More crap on Friday

God, I've done nothing today. Yes, I went out to Borders, weighed in, I started one measly load of laundry, started the process to get my blog included on the massive (and probably useless) blogroll at blogher... but these were the things I hoped to accomplish today:

1. Finish the kitchen (packing up all the stuff to be sold at the July 7 garage sale)
2. Practice for the flute choir concert on June 21
3. General cleaning and picking up around the house, especially my "office"
4. Getting in a nap and/or some reading time
5. A phone call to my friend, Missy

Now I'm listening to FM 94.9 (The Replacements: pure, perfect, pop), thinking about taking another shower? Seriously, that is not on my list of things to do. I think it's because I do want to nap, but I just can't see myself wasting time that way. Instead, if I take a shower, at least I'm doing something one could see as being "productive." If one were really dirty, which: I am not.

Laundry. Must do laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment