Monday, June 11, 2007

I've Been Tagged! Again!

Secretly I love filling these things out. Not-so secretly, I'm sure they're boring as hell for everyone else.

Oh, well.

Also, there seems to be one missing. See if you can spot it!

TEN FAVORITES
Favorite color: Red
Favorite food: Corn, tied with garbanzo beans
Favorite month: November
Favorite song: Oh, there are toooo many
Favorite movie: Harold and Maude
Favorite sport: None
Favorite season: Fall
Favorite day of the week: Friday
Favorite ice cream flavor (Why is this such a popular question! Who gives a shit!): Any
Favorite time of day: Quitting time

NINE CURRENTS
Current mood: Tired, with a little bit of aggravated thrown in for fun
Current taste: I do not understand this one
Current clothes: Yellow t-shirt, black sweats
Current desktop: The Police
Current toenail color: None. Thanks for the reminder - I need a pedicure
Current time: 6:45 p.m.
Current surroundings: My messy office. Three cats. Open window.
Current thoughts: You don't really want to know

SEVEN FIRSTS
First best friend: Jeremy from kindergarten
First kiss: (If you believe him) Jeremy in kindergarten (or first grade?). First real kiss? Sometime after that.
First screen name: Fanny Price (Jane Austen character. Most people's least favorite Jane Austen character, but I disagree.)
First pet: Nutmeg the World's Most Super-est Schnauzer
First piercing: Ears, sometime before I was able to give my consent. I was a baby!
First crush: Um... Jeremy from kindergarten
First CD: Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon"

SEVEN LASTS
Last cigarette: Sometime in February, or maybe January. And don't think I haven't been tempted
Last drink: Six beers, a week ago tomorrow
Last car ride: Home from work. No speeding tickets, thanks for asking.
Last kiss: This morning. Pat was asleep so I'm not sure if it counts
Last movie seen: "Genesis In Concert" on TV
Last phone call: Pat called me to tell me he was on his way home from the beach
Last CD played: OK Computer, Radiohead

SIX HAVE YOU EVERS
Have you ever dated one of your best guy/girlfriends? Yes
Have you ever broken the law? Speeding tickets, etc.
Have you ever been arrested? No
Have you ever skinny dipped? No!
Have you ever been on TV? No
Have you ever kissed someone you didn't know? No

FIVE THINGS
Things you're wearing: Watch, earrings, flip flops, t-shirt, sweats
Things you've done today: Gone to work, bought two pairs of shoes, picked up my dry cleaning, wrote a couple emails, fantasy shopped at jcrew.com and didn't buy $900 worth of clothing/shoes (but hey, spend $175 and get free shipping! Code = FSJUNE)
Things you can hear right now: Somebody yelling outside, dog barking, Patrick talking to the cats, NPR in the other room, helicopter
Things you can't live without: Love, laughter, kisses, my flute, something to read
Things you do when you're bored: Internet, email, fantasy shop, watch TV, sleep
[I think I gave you twenty-five five things. I was confused on the concept.]

FOUR PLACES YOU'VE BEEN TODAY
Work, post office, DSW, dry cleaners

THREE PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO
Patty, Bo, and Julie (Julie was just recently added to this list. I knew she was trustworthy but I had never tested her patience until last week. Now I know.)

TWO CHOICES
Black or white? Black
Hot or cold? Hot

ONE THING YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
It depends when that day is going to come. If you can tell me the date, I'll tell you my plans. I mean, if it's gonna be, like, next week, that's way different than if I've got until I'm 85. You know?

1 comment:

  1. Great list. If I'm the Julie you can tell anything too, I feel honored. I do think we're close enough regardless. You know some pretty wacky things about me that no one else does as well. You're definitely part of my inner circle and I'm here for you anytime.

    ReplyDelete