Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Today, tonight, the rest of this week

Well, and so starts my 2 weeks of busy-ness.

I got up this morning at 5 a.m. (that's what the clock said, but we all know better) for the first time in six days. I had a weird dream about an old friend of mine who might be pregnant, my sister becoming a children's party host on TV, Wendy Wilson from the singing group "Wilson Phillips," super soaker water guns, and the Kennedy School, which we visited when we were in Portland. Also, my cat Franny spent most of the night on the pillow with me, and while that's the coziest place for her to be, it makes my sleeping positions limited. I woke up at 3 a.m. to finally roll over onto my stomach and she stuck her hand - gently - into my ear, to remind me that I am there for her comfort, not the other way around!

Tonight I have my first tech rehearsal with the cast of "The School for Wives" at City Garage, and I can't wait to find out what they've been up to.

Now I'd better get in the shower. It would be nice to be on time to work at least once this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment