Thursday, July 30, 2009

My Review of Fox Sierra Bike Shorts - Women's

REI

These women's Fox mountain bike shorts have what it takes for a variety of riding adventures, from quick rides in the park to all day on the trail.


Not necessarily used "on the trail"

Newbie Cyclist Long Beach 7/30/2009

 

3 5

Waist: Feels too small

Length: Feels true to length

Pros: Good Padding, Breathable

Cons: Seams Come Undone

Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational

These are my first bike shorts ever, and I bought them with the understanding that because my body isn't perfect (not even close), I would never be happy with any bike shorts. I'm working on getting a smaller size, but for now these shorts are just fine. I wish the waist band was more comfortable but again, that might just be me. I didn't want anything too tight and so got stuck with these patterned shorts (not my style, either!) but again, these are serviceable, relatively comfortable, and not ugly. The padding is great, and definitely prevents a sore tush.

()

No comments:

Post a Comment